Sunday, May 24, 2020

Performing Fleas

  2 paintings I started last September at the Museum of Fleas with Charles Freyberg, Marguerite Montes, Peter Urquhart and Luke Rogers in one, and the other with Pete again, Alison Marshall, Senti and Charles

I'm getting back to them now as I have another look at the video  from the show and plot ways to tighten it up a bit, and add a flea to any audience member wandering in front of the camera. I'll also be exhibiting these and some other UV paintings at my studio from 17 July - "2020 - the Spark", and also at my rescheduled show "out of the Dark"at Chrissie Cotter Gallery in September(dates soon)




That fluoro flanny shirt is the perfect place for a flea painting to land




With an added robot light as well as Luke and some audience members



 

 Below is the same version with a UV light.

No comments:

Post a Comment