Sunday, May 31, 2020

UV paintings

I just got back to my studio after a couple o weeks away, and since I need some better images of the fluoro paintings for the Out of the Dark virtual exhibition I'm pulling together at the moment I got my new camera out


A sign of the times



In daylight






Fire on the South Coast, daylight and UV



Corella and Lorikeet in Mum's garden



Fire in Gippsland



The Golden Flea



Isolation View



Museum of Fleas
(Luke, Sister Ursuline, Peter Urquhart, Vashti Hughes and Ellis D. Fogg sitting in the audience)



Night Tree



Philbert (the Festival) Phlea




Out of the Dark A first quick test render of some UV paintings loosely hung in a model of Chrissie Cotter Gallery. This output is from a rasteriser so it's only a crappy approximation of what it will look like from a raytracer. There's a frame below from one, I'm rendering out a better arranged version with it, but it takes a couple of days to come out in 1080p, and it'll be another week or 2 before I get back to that computer

No comments:

Post a Comment