Thursday, August 17, 2017

Garden of Earthly Delights postcard



The final A5 postcard with photos by Mel Leaudais (main picture) and Garth Brinsbury(Grace and me on the back), and I did the key sketch. This is full resolution so you can print yourself a copy(if you lighten the midtones you may get a slightly better result - my bad). Or get a signed copy from us, on nice stiff postcard stock. If you put $US10 or more on the donate link in the sidebar and send a postal address I'll mail it there, anywhere in the world.

Some day soon I'll set up a shop



 
A Card to hand out and sign at the Garden of Earthly Delights Launch on Saturday afternoon (19 August from 1.30pm at the Record Crate - event), with a key to all or most of the Rock stars in the painting. 

There are more pictures of the mural here


No comments:

Post a Comment