Thursday, August 24, 2017

Newtopian Dream

I'm sleeping outside at Newtown Square on August 29 as part of a funds and consciousness raiser for the Newtopian Dream a project organised by Newtown Neighbourhood Centre to shine a spotlight on homelessness and how our system produces it, and bring out about real social change and eliminate homelessness by providing affordable housing. That's not something available to most people in Sydney right now. And nor is Sydney alone in this

I'm going to take my sketch book along and draw the scene and maybe some portraits which I'll post on the blog later. If I sell any of these I'll donate the proceeds


Please follow the link and make a donation to support the Newtopian Dream


Ikea has furniture for every circumstance. I'm happy to announce that Newtown Neighbourhood centre have extensively roadtested the premium cardboard boxes we will be calling home on tuesday night

No comments:

Post a Comment