Sunday, May 7, 2023

More Threats

2 days before I moved out, ie on April 18 this year, a few friends came by to celebrate what we had created in the Junkyard, and commiserate on its demise. Andy invited himself in.On being questioned by one of us on why he was blowing the place up in the way he was, creating ill will all round. He responded by calling us all, and everyone else but him a bunch of cunts because we wouldn't bend to his will.


I told him is he  wanted to call us all cunts he could do it in his own room(with his friends (whoever they are). He was furiousat being told bluntly he's not my boss and returned to his cave to sulk, after some threats

 

On May 5 I went to retrieve a third ute load of my things with Ben Cahill.


Mr P had started stacking garbage furniture in front of my stuff, just as he has been obstructing Shamus in collecting trucks of timber by eg blocking the top of the lane with the repaired fork lift, claiming the electrics, hydraulics etc don't work, though it starts miraculously first time when he wants(he has admitted contriving this this day). I'd got the basis of a load out on the sreet before he came up to threaten me with stealing my stuff, despite an agreement for at least 28 days made a few days earlier, he was going to lock me out. I was a bit disconcerted and accidentally broke the rollerdoor lock as I opened it. Oh dear!


He was inflamed to discover this accident and came out to make further threats that I'd better go or get a belting from this trained killer. 


The next day(ie yesterday) I came over to help Shamus load timber and give him a heavy epoxy and hardwood kitchen bench that Andy had dumped on a fine piecework dining table.By now he had dumped rolls of ripped up carpet and other shit in front of everything, as part of his self appointed cross-bearing routine. He knew I was giving the table to Shamus before he strained every idiot sinew to make work for himself and lunk it inside. Fucking other people around is the only pleasure

 

I started tossing this crap into the back corner I had cleared the day before so Shamus and I could get it outand he started screaming about making a mess(!). Foolishly I walked out of the room into the front loading dock. After quickly locking us oute followed us out to make threats such as he was gunna give me a good punch in the head, glaring at me from a foot away in an effort to intimidate before skulking around the back to lock himself in

No comments:

Post a Comment