Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Prints Available - paintings of Sydney

Prints of my work are available. I have these images in stock now. as gorgeous  A3 and A4 laser prints on 350gsm uncoated stock. In theory any of my pictures on the blog can be ordered as a print, though it may be difficult to locate a high res version of some of the older work to print from

 

 
Park St demolition/development site

 
Reel 'em in Ruby

 
The Queen Victoria Building and tramline construction

 
Postcard of the Horatii

 
FDC pink baize - development at Sydney University

 
Newcastle Post Office

 
Portrait of Nadine Stransen (RIP)

 
Marooned Shed

 
Woolloomooloo from Space

 
UV Isolation View

 
Helicopter pad near Brooklyn(on the old Pacific Hwy)

 
Govetts Leap, Blackheath

 
Central Station from Eddy Avenue

 
Dongas

 
Damo Shadow Boxing, At the Junkyard Studio

 
Sydney Harbour Bridge from Milsons Point Station

 
Central Park, George St, on the old Kent Brewery  site

 
The old Bushells tea factory, across the bay and mangroves from Cabarita

 
Angry Cars on a Rainy Day
 
The view from my studio porch a coupleof years ago

Hand titled and signed I sell them at $40 for A3 &  $30 for A4, so for online sales I'll add a postage and handling fee, for now $AU10, or equivalent in tradable currency within Australia for one print, and incrementing by $2.50 for each extra. For now I'll double that for most other locations, except those that are particularly obscure and expensive. This is all by hand for now, send me a message to subgeometer at gmail if you are interested. I'll organise these and other images in sets and soon I'll even set up some kind of proper shop.


I'm also about to unleash google ads on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment