Friday, October 4, 2019

Museum of Fleas paintings


Some paintings I worked on over the 5 day run of the Museum of Fleas in UV pigments and a couple of dark tones

This first one is the only finished piece, showing Sister Ursukine, Peter Urquhart -Urq-, and Vashti Hughes as Mistress of the Fleas. with Luke behind on the sound desk Roger Foley-Fogg can be seen glowing in the audience

It was an amazing show to be part of, I'm currently putting a rough edit of the show together on video which I'll post on youtube once I put some basic titles and credits on it and link to in in a post here, as well as some stop frame movies of Arctic Sea Ice from the wonderful NASA Worldview. I'll put links to the gronky python code I used to download stuff and edit and compress video

(A graphic editor would totally die on my shitty laptop when confronted with when confronted with 4hrs of raw 1080p video, I have to turn everything off to play it in a player!)


Charles Freyberg Pete and Alison Marshall


Charles, Pete and Marguerite Montes


Sister Ursuline playing cello


No comments:

Post a Comment