Saturday, October 19, 2019

Fleas on glass



The Museum of Fleas has been over for a while, but I'm still finishing off a few of the paintings and masks I made for it as well as editing a video of the show for the cast and to show around a bit maybe. I've just got a new computer which will make it a bit more practical to view and render it out, as well as speeding up working with the Gimp and putting images of my paintings and stuff up here.

I've been a bit slack recently with posting. I'll have a bit more time to do so. And once the video is finished I'll put it up too


 

One more of the flea paintings I prepared for the Museum of Fleas - this one didn't make it to the show, mostly because it was on glass and so a bit too heavy to hang on sticker hooks. 

I've got a video of the show, which looks and sounds great. I've done a basic edit and once I put some images of the paintings into it I'll put in up online and post a link here

No comments:

Post a Comment