Thursday, January 18, 2018

Central Park from the corner of Wattle St



This is very close to done. just have to finish the fosters logo and I'll see what I think - unless I need some coin in which case I'll go  back and work over a bit more - thanks to everyone down there for their support and appreciation


Getting close to finishing this piece, I think I'll go to the street one more time


I continued today adding detail to the buildings. Thanks to everyone for their comments and domations


Cental Park on the site of the old Kent Brewery on Broadway after a few more incremental additions, and the beginning of greens


A bit more paint on the canvas after today(wed 7 feb )

 

I rushed at the end yesterday so I had to start today by fixing up drawing but after a few hours I managed to get a ground and drawing on pretty much all the canvas

 

Sydney is one great big construction site. Can some latter day Barry Manilow compose a song along those lines?

A largish canvas I started today on Broadway of what was the old Kent brewery

No comments:

Post a Comment