Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Nambucca Landscape Box

A piece of street furniture I painted inthe main street of Nambucca Heads

Thanks to Tony Stokes from Nambucca for organising the gig, Warwick and Darlene from the newsagent for their support, Guy Crossley for actually getting me there, and all the people of Nambucca for their enthusiasm

I even got a lovely lecture about how I, and all the other artists, should be paid much more - and if you can please chip in to the paypal donation thingy in sidebar.

Here is the Nambucca Mermaid I painted last time I was in Nambucca


A light switchbox outside the newsagent in Nambucca Heads I painted with a Nambucca Landscape and some local animals


The Oyster Catcher Panel on top, finished


3/4 view with pelica and waer dragon


From the othe direction with a Brush Turkey



Detail of the oyster bird on top


The front panel at the end of day 2


Seaward side, end of day 2


Other end.





After the first day - the main panel


Landward panel


Oyster bird first coat


The boxbefore I got started

 

One  of the prep landscape drawings


Another


Brush Turkey


Another View


The diagram I confused Warwick with at the newsagent


Oyster Birds


Sketch for the seaward panel with Pelican and Water Dragon


Pelican landing


No comments:

Post a Comment