Thursday, December 29, 2022

Good Space Videos

Some videos from the Goodspace Festival, the dancxefloor on the first event as well as a few songs from the 28 December


 
 
Dancefloor on the first night
(16122022)
 

More from the same night
 
 
 
Last night. - 28 December
 
While the audio is good the video here isn't. I didn't notice on the little screen but all 3 videos are hopelessly out of focus despite the AF interface acting like it had a handle on stuff.
 
It's a shame because the  light show(*) by Yao was awesome -  as well as the 2 singers I was able to stay for. I'll get their names from my book later and most like cut the songs into clips and put them here

*One of the first shows I ever prepared for was to use a colour, oil and water to create an overhead projector light to project over a dance performance at my school. I didn't do it as my grandfather Poppa (Norman Sheather) died and I went off to his funeral and missed the show



 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment