Thursday, September 22, 2022

Pie in the Sky Poets

 
Angela Stretch MCing the start of Pie in the Sky Poets, poetry night at Since I Left You - a bar centred on a courtyard and carriageway at 338 Kent St

The courtyard is in the space between 100 yr old multistorey tenements, one wall decorated with a very tall mural, and I've just painted The Flying Pieman on a large board to hang in the carriageway

I took it in on tuesday evening and stayed around to see the show, and got called up to say a few words I hadn't prepared for.

I did a few drawings of some of the poets and crowd but didn't catch most of the names, once I find out I'll add them

 
Jonathon reading his work

A mic got in the road here

 
Faces in the audience

Someone reading a text before the show

 

No comments:

Post a Comment