Friday, August 6, 2021

Figtree in Victoria Park - Oz Banyan

 This painting I started  a while ago in Victoria Park. I've been painting it at home from photos during this 43 day so far lockdown, where case numbers have got worse almost every day! It's riddled with loopholes for their business mates. Bunnings is open in this harshest lockdown! The NSW premier claims no-one can defeat Delta - except the other states have pulled in a few outbreaks ,& Taiwan is close to doing the smae. Now cases will endlessly bleed across state borders, exports of NSW so its government can prove its point. 

They must envy de Santis in Florida.

 

 
This is an about 80x80cm square piece of stretched linen, and as ever painted in oil paint


Its a quiet spot where I can stay away from anyone else so I might go back there soon and contemplate the location for the Parliament of Fowls I'm going to get started on

 

 
I've done a bit more to this but the plug in my good camera died, so getting photos out of it is a bore just now




No comments:

Post a Comment