Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sister Ursuline

This is one of the paintings I started live during the Museum of Fleas, this one from beside the stage. I also shot video of all the performances head on from the back of the room, as well as luckily a couple of minutes of Emma soundchecking from this viewing position. 

I grabbed some stills out of it and now I'm going to work up the unfinished paintings as I get a final edit together of the video of the next few weeks, with lots of added flea paintings. I had to get a computer capable of the work, I'll also  post some clips as I go




Almost finished except for the bow and Emma's thumb. I still have the final video edit to get into, but I should be able to find a bit of time for that later in the month.

This photo is under mixed UV and regular lighting,

The same version under daylight.


under blacklight


A few retouches





Sister Ursuline under a UV light




Paint everywhere now, and kind of texture, but the colours are still a fair way from where they'll end up. And the painting is a mix of normal and fluoro colours, while the photo was taken under daylight, it looksa bit different under UV. I'll take a shot soon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment