Thursday, January 28, 2021

Kitchen Garden


A painting I started when I was at mum's over the weekend. I'll do some more to it in a couple of weeks when I'm there next


 Here's some stopframe animation of me painting. It was shot at one frame per 5 seconds and compresses an hour and a half into 43 seconds. It's hilarious to watch, at least for me. I'll be doing some more of this stuff

 

I've created an instagram account where I'm going to post images of my finished artwork, in contrast to this blog, which attempts to give a blow by blow account of work in progress, good, bad and ugly. So you'll always see it here first!


I'll start with a breach of policy though!, making this animation the first entry before trawling back through the blog for a few hundred finished pieces and images from last few years


 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment