Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Flowers at mum's

A candidate for the Museum of Fleas - but it may not be finished in time

[it wasn't ready in time, or at least I didn't pick it up from Newcastle(its still there)
Finished - This is a daylight shot but there's quite a bit of UV pigment in this
 

I forgot to take the fluoro pink paint when I visited mum over the weekend - arrgh disaster;) - and was only there for about a day. It was too wet and unfinished to travel afterwards.

I may have one last chance to finish it before the show, if I go there again in a fortnight


Photographed with my 395nm strip light

 

A sort of mash up of some the garden and potted flowers at my mothers place in Newcastle. Like with a lot of the things I'm doing right now, as I work towards the Museum of Fleas in September, I'm experimenting a bit using UV pigments mixed with my usual oil paints, though I haven't had much of a look at this one under a blacklight  - It should definitely emit under UV tho!

When I'm up there again in a couple of weeks I'll do more to it and get a shot under my UV LED strip


No comments:

Post a Comment