Thursday, March 22, 2018

Angry cars (on a rainy day)

I was painting a canvas of this scene which someone stole off my easel on the front porch in March 2018. So I started another larger version 


This is just about finished I think after we had a bit of rain over the last day or so - earlier versions are below


I'm still waiting for rain to finish. But anyway I've started to put some green into the trees etc


Thick cloud came over this morning so the light was right finally to work on this(and not on the sunny aqueduct I was planning on getting on to)




There hasn't been any rainy weather so I've been filling out the ground with a bit of guesswork, late in  the afternoon or when a bit of cloud comes over

I've been trying to fill out the composition before it all changes too much. Cars move a fair bit of course



 

I was painting a canvas of this scene which someone stole off my easel last weekend. So here's another version 


This is the one that got pinched


No comments:

Post a Comment