Wednesday, September 30, 2015

NBH DA11


My good friend NBH DA11, a fixture in Nambucca Heads. Thanks to Tony of Nambucca and Guy Crossley for giving me the gig, and to Grace Woods who came up with the initial idea, and made suggestions(buttons, bow-tie). She was going to paint the bow tie but had to leave for sydney the day before I did the top coat


In front of Guy Crossley's mirror and tile eyeball, which I helped him design and make at the Bellingen Global festival a couple of years ago.

Across the road, behind the photographer, is Guy's famous ceramic relief mural on Nambucca Heads cop shop


Apparently the locals had already given him a nickname while the painting was unfinished, but the lady who told me couldn't remember

 Half finished version, with Rico grandstanding

No comments:

Post a Comment